Mads Steen Jensen
Mr. Mads Steen Jensen is JKP Fieldservices Marine Segment Manager. Mr. Jensen has a strong and extensive background in the marine industry. With over 30 years of experience from e.g. Maersk Line, Maersk Supply and latest from the CTV wind farm service industry, Mr. Jensen is a natural lead of Our marine services and a heavy technical expert for solving your technical challenges.
Educated marine engineer with long service experience in the offshore fleet worldwide, 9 years as chief engineer in supply-, anchor-handling and sub-sea construction vessels.
Further experience includes new build commissioning and conversion of offshore vessels to offshore subsea crane vessels (Kenz and Hydramarine)
Long experience with medium and high-speed engines, 5 years’ experience in engine service and repair as Workshop manager at CAT- MaK DK, special projects constructing and testing of gensets for Conoco-Philips, NORSOK requirements.
5 years’ experience as Technical superintendent in the wind farm CTV fleet business, covering maintenance, yard stays and overall technical responsibility for the fleet.
Key performance: Systematic planning and control of special technical projects/investigations.
Areas of Responsibility
- Technical service and support for Marine market customers
- Technical and RCA investigation and optimization of equipment
- Technical superintendent support - Planning of vessels repair/dockings.
- Kit service, customer parts and tools management.
- Engine service and repairs
- Gear and propeller drive line service and repair.
- Laser alignment
- Alu and steel repairs